YANFOE is a very popular metadata program used for YAMJ as well as other jukeboxes. A public build (version 0.8) has been out for a while, and it is what I use to manage my YAMJ jukebox for my PCHs. For a while there has been discussion of version 2.0, which would include tv show support, but to date nothing has materialized. Well, it looks like Russell, the developer of YANFOE, has decided to tackle version 2.0 head basically starting from scratch. Some key featrues will be:
Core V2 Features
• Full TV support is now part of the same application!
• Completely redesigned UI.
• New code base including new custom framework.
• Full support for localization in the UI
• Settings can now be saved, loaded and backed up.
• Internal download manager
• Built in Trailer downloads
You can see Russell’s full announcement here